Overview of versions¶
- The main difference between the versions is the number of exercises. However, there are other important differences, which you can read off the table
|Number of exercises||2||6||15|
|Settings||No||Some||All of them|
Number of exercises¶
- Lite & basic version you can use 2 or 6 exercises out all exercises of your choice
- The premium version, there’s all the exercises
- The special easy mode is available for all versions, only not in the Lite version.
- To evaluate the progress made, there are per version, different evaluation options
- To adapt the software to your needs, there are different setting options depending on the version
- To see how you compare with healthy people, you can see the comparison data in the statistics.
- This option is not available in the Lite version
- The prices are given here in Swiss Francs
- You pay only once and keep the software, no annual fee!
- Updates are included free of charge