To optimally configure eye training, we recommend using the configuration test. This test does not replace a medical examination. It is NOT intended to prevent, treat, cure, alleviate or diagnose disease! Moreover, it is not suitable for altering anatomical functions or structures of the human body
2. Click on ‘Start configuration test’¶
- Types of tests: There are three different types of tests. You differentiate between the test duration, the number of test points and their size. It is recommended to start with’Simple’. Slow’ is suitable for older people. Detailed’ gives a more accurate result.
- Pre-test: You can do a short pre-test so you can see how the test works
- Bewegen Sie den Kopf und die Augen nicht und fokussieren Sie nur das rote Kreuz in der Mitte
- Press the space bar on your keyboard as soon as you see a white dot
- HINT: If possible, hold your chin with one hand to avoid involuntary head movements
4. Pre-test result¶
If you have successfully completed the pre-test, you should see the following message. If you see an error, you may not have pressed the space bar correctly or there was another problem. Please contact us if you have any difficulties: www.saccadic-training.com/contact.html
- Click Start configuration test
- If the pre-test was not successful, this message should appear:
5. Perform test¶
Now the actual test begins. Proceed as for the pre-test!
- Do not move your head and eyes
- Fix the red cross in the middle
- Press the space bar if you are a white dot
- Be honest! Press only when you see a dot
- The easy test takes about 2 minutes and the detailed test about 3 minutes
6. Enter your email address and click on ‘Send & show your test results’¶
To see your result, enter your email address. If you have already logged in, this message does not appear.
- Important: Your email address will be stored encrypted on Swiss servers and will not be passed on to third parties!
Here you can see your test results:
- Recommended setting: Here you will find information on how best to set up the program. If you have performed the test incorrectly, you will not see a unique result here.
- Tendency: There may also be a tendency to indicate where the disorder might be
- Correct answers in percent
Hint: To see a detailed evaluation, click on ‘Show details’
Hint: By clicking on ‘Register for trial’, you can register directly for a free trial version. You can test these without obligation for 14 days. You do not have to do anything after this deadline either. Access is simply blocked and you can no longer use the course. If you want to buy it, click here for more information.
Here you can see exactly which points you have seen and which not (black background). The reaction time is given in seconds
Tip: Click on ‘Back’ to return to the previous view