A more challenging exercise in which you will have to compare two images and find the differences.
- For this exercise you must be logged in (Instruction) and you must be on the home page.
- Note: For this exercise, you may need to scroll down slightly with the mouse
1. Open the exercise by clicking on the corresponding box¶
2. Select level and category¶
- Level: Changes the difficulty of the exercise: image size, number of images
- Category: Changes the background image and the objects to search for: flower, balls, cars, fish, airplanes, leaves, farm, birds, tools, beetles, coins
3. Click on ‘Start’¶
4. Click on ‘Start’¶
This picture shows the normal exercise without Easy mode.
- Note: Using the ‘Skip’ link, you can skip to the next category if the current category is too difficult.
5. Find the differences on one of the pictures¶
- The entire screen is vertically separated by a white line. To the left and right of the white line the same image is displayed, but there are some differences to the left or right which you should find with a mouseclick
- Attention: Move your eyes only, not your head
- Note: If you want to end the exercise prematurely, press the ESC key
6. Click ‘Save and quit’ or ‘Start’¶
If you want to finish the exercise, click ‘Save and quit’, otherwise click ‘Start’.
7. Click on ‘Continue training’¶
After the exercise, a statistic appears in which you can analyze the exercise you have just performed. For more detailed evaluations, click on ‘Show more statistics’.