Discuss the use of this exercise with a specialist or contact us: www.saccadic-training.com/contact.html
- For this exercise you must be logged in (Instruction) and you must be on the home page.
- Note: For this exercise, you may need to scroll down slightly with the mouse
1. Open the exercise by clicking on the corresponding box¶
3. Change the settings under ‘Further options’¶
3. Change the settings¶
- Here you can define the current field of view in percent
- You can find out the appropriate setting by trying it out with the exercise or make the setting with a specialist
- At the end, click ‘Save changes’
4. Click on ‘Start’¶
5. Click on ‘Start’¶
6. Find all previously shown numbers¶
- The numbers are arranged in a circle (corresponding to your defined field of vision in step 3) and are marked here with red circles (not present in the exercise).
- Search from the centre towards the periphery (outwards)
- Attention: Move your eyes only, not your head
- Note: If you want to end the exercise prematurely, press the ESC key
7. Click ‘Save and quit’ or ‘Start’¶
If you want to finish the exercise, click ‘Save and quit’, otherwise click ‘Start’.
7. Click on ‘Continue training’¶
After the exercise, a statistic appears in which you can analyze the exercise you have just performed. For more detailed evaluations, click on ‘Show more statistics’.