Statistics: Other Evaluations¶
Here you can find out which possibilities you have to get even more exact evaluations about your performance.
- Hint: These features are only available from the premium version!
- To follow these instructions, you must be on the home page.
1. Click on ‘Statistics’ above¶
2. Click on ‘Further Analyses’ above¶
3. Slow areas¶
In this statistic you can see in which area you have which reaction times. The slower the response time, the more likely is a problem in a particular area.
- The data are collected from several exercises and evaluated. You may not yet see any data or not enough. Continue training and reopen the evaluation later.
- You can also view the graph for a specific week so you can see changes. Click on the blue round button and move it to the desired date.
4. Image search 2¶
Based on the exercise Image Search 2 you can see here how fast the points found on which page. The values are expressed as a percentage and indicate when you have detected an object on average.
- Important: This is only a rough simulation and does not have to reflect the real limitation.
- You can also view the graph for a specific week so you can see changes. Click on the blue round button and move it to the desired date. Or you can start an animation by clicking on’Start animation’.