This exercise offers a very realistic simulation of a car ride for people who, for example, can no longer drive a car. You can train your reaction and your eyes thanks to various real-life videos from road traffic. On the left and right side of the screen you will see a traffic light with three different options: Green, orange and red. Your task is to press the space bar on your keyboard as soon as you see a red signal. It does not matter whether the red signal appears on the left or right. Because you don't know where the signal appears, you have to look constantly from one side to the other with your eyes and the settings can also adjust the exact traffic light position to suit the user. If someone has more problems in the upper right corner, the signal can be moved to this corner. Furthermore, an additional distraction can be activated with the radio function if desired. Current radio stations from all over the world are played via the Internet.
Example of an exercise
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Press the space bar as soon as you see the red signal on the left or right side
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligationTest this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
The software offers diverse and useful material for the rehabilitation of visual and attention disorders after brain injuries. Detailed and interesting results for professionals...
- Six varied exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return