This exercise particularly promotes the ability to react. Your task is to identify points on the screen as quickly as possible. These appear randomly anywhere on the screen and you should press the space bar (big long key at the bottom of your keyboard) as soon as you can see a dot. Do not move your head, only your eyes.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Press the spacebar on your keyboard, once you have seen a point
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligationTest this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
The eye training helped me to stop moving my head so much after a stroke and to make better use of my eyes. As a result, I now move and feel safer, especially in unfamiliar surroundings. I also recognise my fellow human beings more easily, which makes social interaction much easier....
- Six varied exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return