BackgroundReading training offers an innovative and simple way to improve reading speed. This exercise offers a wealth of exciting content, so you shouldn't get bored reading it so quickly. There are current headlines from newspapers from all over the world (Frankfurter Allgemeine, Stern, 20min, CNN etc.). These are loaded via RSS feed and thus offer a possibility to stay up to date despite reading errors. Furthermore there are some short stories and even complete books like e.g. From the life of a good-for-nothing or Max & Moritz. You can also upload your own text or add your own RSS feeds for special interests. Thanks to the detailed setting options, the training can be adapted to almost anyone. Of course, the speed, text size, color, font and more can be changed.
- Sit in a distance of 30cm (12 inches) centered in front of the screen.
- Enlarge your browser window if necessary, so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand),so it will not move.
- Read the flow text
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligation:
Test this exercise
Ⓒ 2019 GURTNER IT SOLUTIONS